- Our Approach
- Our Team
- Managing Directors
- Vice Presidents
- Portfolio Companies
- Android Industries, LLC
- Burtek Enterprises, Inc.
- Calyx Transportation Group Inc.
- Fabco Automotive Corporation
- Foss Manufacturing Company, LLC
- Groupe Moreau
- Henniges Automotive Holdings, Inc.
- Humanetics Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- JAC Products, Inc.
- Loadmaster Derrick & Equipment, Inc.
- Northstar Aerospace, Inc.
- NSC Minerals Ltd.
- Pro-Fab Group Inc.
- SafeWorks, LLC
- Senco Brands, Inc.
- Surepoint Technologies Group Inc.
- United States Pipe and Foundry Company, LLC
- Vista-Pro Automotive, LLC
- Wolverine Advanced Materials, LLC
- Success Stories
JAC Products, Inc.
Roof rack systems and cargo management products.
Terry M. Theodore
Ian M. Kirson
Headquartered just outside Detroit, JAC Products, Inc. (“JAC”) is the leading global supplier of roof rack systems and cargo management products to the global automotive industry. JAC offers a broad array of patented, proprietary products to more than 20 major OEMs and over 110 platforms globally
Burdened by the downturn in the global automotive industry and poor operating systems, JAC was acquired by Wynnchurch in December 2010.
JAC represented a unique turnaround opportunity of a global market leader which lacked strong management systems and processes which led to the Company’s subpar operating performance.
In partnership with a Wynnchurch installed management team, Wynnchurch is aggressively implementing an operational turnaround plan. Despite initial challenges, Wynnchurch and JAC management are optimistic that through the implementation of a well-defined strategy and operational improvement plan, the organization can be aligned for the next phase of growth and performance improvement.