- Our Approach
- Our Team
- Managing Directors
- Vice Presidents
- Portfolio Companies
- Android Industries, LLC
- Burtek Enterprises, Inc.
- Calyx Transportation Group Inc.
- Fabco Automotive Corporation
- Foss Manufacturing Company, LLC
- Groupe Moreau
- Henniges Automotive Holdings, Inc.
- Humanetics Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- JAC Products, Inc.
- Loadmaster Derrick & Equipment, Inc.
- Northstar Aerospace, Inc.
- NSC Minerals Ltd.
- Pro-Fab Group Inc.
- SafeWorks, LLC
- Senco Brands, Inc.
- Surepoint Technologies Group Inc.
- United States Pipe and Foundry Company, LLC
- Vista-Pro Automotive, LLC
- Wolverine Advanced Materials, LLC
- Success Stories
Calyx Transportation Group Inc.
Third party Logistics and Transportation Services
John A. Hatherly
Steve M. Welborn
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Calyx Transportation Group Inc. ("Calyx") is a leading provider of logistics and transportation services to the Canadian marketplace, including intermodal freight forwarding, international ocean/air freight forwarding, contract warehousing, dedicated truckload and LTL, as well as specialized LTL.
Wynnchurch purchased a majority interest in Calyx in May 2006, via a recapitalization in partnership with Calyx's management team.
Wynnchurch saw significant growth opportunity in the logistics and transportation sector and identified Calyx as a strong platform for growth, including acquisitions.
Wynnchurch is partnering with management to take advantage of the attractive market dynamics in the logistics sector to grow this investment platform.