- Our Approach
- Our Team
- Managing Directors
- Vice Presidents
- Portfolio Companies
- Android Industries, LLC
- Burtek Enterprises, Inc.
- Calyx Transportation Group Inc.
- Fabco Automotive Corporation
- Foss Manufacturing Company, LLC
- Groupe Moreau
- Henniges Automotive Holdings, Inc.
- Humanetics Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- JAC Products, Inc.
- Loadmaster Derrick & Equipment, Inc.
- Northstar Aerospace, Inc.
- NSC Minerals Ltd.
- Pro-Fab Group Inc.
- SafeWorks, LLC
- Senco Brands, Inc.
- Surepoint Technologies Group Inc.
- United States Pipe and Foundry Company, LLC
- Vista-Pro Automotive, LLC
- Wolverine Advanced Materials, LLC
- Success Stories
Android Industries, LLC
Automotive Sequencing and
Frank G. Hayes
Richard J. Renaud
Android Industries, LLC ("Android") is a leading sub-assembler and sequencer of complex modules for automotive OEM's, including engine, suspension, axle, tire & wheel and instrument panel modules. The company is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, and has twelve assembly plants across the United States.
Wynnchurch purchased a majority equity stake in the company in February of 2004 as part of our transaction.
The Company was positioned for significant growth, given its industry leading assembly and sequencing model which helps its customers to lower costs, reduce inventories and increase manufacturing flexibility. Wynnchurch was selected as management’s partner to provide the capital and strategic resources to better position Android to take advantage of burgeoning market opportunities.
To continue to expand the company's footprint into new platforms, new geographies, new applications and new customers, while maintaining its market leading position as the technology thought leader in complex assembly and sequencing operations.