- Our Approach
- Our Team
- Managing Directors
- Vice Presidents
- Operating Partners
- Executive Advisors
- Portfolio Companies
- Burtek Enterprises, Inc.
- Calyx Transportation Group Inc.
- Fabco Automotive Corporation
- Foss Manufacturing Company, LLC
- Groupe Moreau
- Henniges Automotive Holdings, Inc.
- Indiana Limestone Company
- Ironform Holdings Co.
- JAC Products, Inc.
- Latham International Holdings, Inc.
- Loadmaster Derrick & Equipment, Inc.
- Northstar Aerospace, Inc.
- Pro-Fab Group Inc.
- Senco Brands, Inc.
- Surepoint Technologies Group Inc.
- United States Pipe and Foundry Company, LLC
- US Manufacturing Corporation
- Vista-Pro Automotive, LLC
- Wolverine Advanced Materials, LLC
- Case Studies
Michael A. Teplitsky
Joined Wynnchurch in 2008. Prior to joining Wynnchurch, was with Lime Rock Management, the $6 billion global private equity firm, where he was involved in the execution of numerous basic materials sector investments across North America and Europe. Began career at UBS in its Investment Banking Department in New York, where he was involved in a number of mergers, acquisitions and financings across various industries.
Has over a decade of experience in private equity investing and corporate finance. Responsibilities range from deal origination and structuring to due diligence, execution and monitoring. Experience includes transactions involving family businesses, corporate carve-outs, underperforming companies and restructurings. Played a meaningful role in several Wynnchurch investments including NSC Minerals, Northstar Aerospace, U.S. Pipe and its acquisitions of Griffin Pipe Products, Metalfit and Custom Fab, and Burtek's acquisition of Votaw Precision Technologies.
Assists in the directorship of Heligear Acquisition Holding Co. dba Northstar Aerospace, Inc. and USP Holdings, Inc. Civic leadership includes Chicago Children’s Choir, National Young Leadership Cabinet, Kellogg Alumni in Private Equity, and Young Professionals in Energy.
B.A., Northwestern University; M.B.A., Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.