- Our Approach
- Our Team
- Managing Directors
- Vice Presidents
- Portfolio Companies
- Android Industries, LLC
- Burtek Enterprises, Inc.
- Calyx Transportation Group Inc.
- Fabco Automotive Corporation
- Foss Manufacturing Company, LLC
- Groupe Moreau
- Henniges Automotive Holdings, Inc.
- Humanetics Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- JAC Products, Inc.
- Loadmaster Derrick & Equipment, Inc.
- Northstar Aerospace, Inc.
- NSC Minerals Ltd.
- Pro-Fab Group Inc.
- SafeWorks, LLC
- Senco Brands, Inc.
- Surepoint Technologies Group Inc.
- United States Pipe and Foundry Company, LLC
- Vista-Pro Automotive, LLC
- Wolverine Advanced Materials, LLC
- Success Stories
Michael A. Teplitsky
Joined Wynnchurch in 2008. Prior to joining Wynnchurch, was with Lime Rock Partners, the $3 billion global private equity fund, where he was involved in the execution of numerous basic materials sector investments across North America and Europe. Began career at UBS in its Investment Banking Department in New York, where he was involved in a number of mergers, acquisitions and financings across various industries.
Has over a decade of experience in private equity investing and corporate finance. Responsibilities range from deal origination and structuring to due diligence, execution and monitoring. Experience includes transactions involving family businesses, corporate carve-outs, underperforming companies and restructurings.
Northstar Aerospace, Inc. and USP Holdings, Inc.
B.A., with honors, Northwestern University; M.B.A., Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.