- Our Approach
- Our Team
- Managing Directors
- Vice Presidents
- Portfolio Companies
- Android Industries, LLC
- Burtek Enterprises, Inc.
- Calyx Transportation Group Inc.
- Fabco Automotive Corporation
- Foss Manufacturing Company, LLC
- Groupe Moreau
- Henniges Automotive Holdings, Inc.
- Humanetics Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- JAC Products, Inc.
- Loadmaster Derrick & Equipment, Inc.
- Northstar Aerospace, Inc.
- NSC Minerals Ltd.
- Pro-Fab Group Inc.
- SafeWorks, LLC
- Senco Brands, Inc.
- Surepoint Technologies Group Inc.
- United States Pipe and Foundry Company, LLC
- Vista-Pro Automotive, LLC
- Wolverine Advanced Materials, LLC
- Success Stories
Roy E. Sroka, CPA
Chief Financial Officer / Chief Compliance Officer
Joined Wynnchurch in 2006. Previously was the Director of Operations of Chicago Administration and Corporate Services, LLC, a third party administration office of internationally based hedge funds. Began his career in public accounting at a regional firm performing audits and preparing tax returns for mid-sized manufacturing and services businesses, then took a position in a private equity organization as the controller and spent the next seven years working with private equity investments and overseeing the accounting of several entities and organizations.
As a certified public accountant licensed in the state of Illinois, has over 16 years of corporate and investment accounting experience. Has been involved in all facets of audit and taxation and as a Director of Operations at Chicago Administration he coordinated the production of over 40 monthly financial statements with combined values in excess of 6 billion dollars.
Serves on the Board of Directors of Henniges Automotive, Inc.
B.S., Accounting, magna cum laude, DeVry University; M.B.A., with honors, DePaul University.