- Our Approach
- Our Team
- Managing Directors
- Vice Presidents
- Portfolio Companies
- Android Industries, LLC
- Burtek Enterprises, Inc.
- Calyx Transportation Group Inc.
- Fabco Automotive Corporation
- Foss Manufacturing Company, LLC
- Groupe Moreau
- Henniges Automotive Holdings, Inc.
- Humanetics Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- JAC Products, Inc.
- Loadmaster Derrick & Equipment, Inc.
- Northstar Aerospace, Inc.
- NSC Minerals Ltd.
- Pro-Fab Group Inc.
- SafeWorks, LLC
- Senco Brands, Inc.
- Surepoint Technologies Group Inc.
- United States Pipe and Foundry Company, LLC
- Vista-Pro Automotive, LLC
- Wolverine Advanced Materials, LLC
- Success Stories
What We Do
Wynnchurch Capital invests in companies headquartered in North America with a leading market position and sustainable competitive advantage with revenues of $50-500 million. We specialize in complex transactions, excel at corporate carve-outs, have experience in a variety of industries and have significant Canadian investment experience.
- Corporate Carve-Outs
- Bankruptcy Purchases
- Distressed Companies
- Special Situations
- Growth Equity
Excel at Corporate Carve-Outs:
- Challenges may include poor operating or financial performance, incomplete management systems or teams, or current market conditions
- These entities often have complicated operating structures that are difficult to extract from the parent company
- We understand the need to protect confidentiality, prevent business disruption and complete sales quickly and with certainty
- Wynnchurch has extensive experience acquiring businesses that require significant planning and resources to be separated from their parent company
- Niche Manufacturing
- Business Services
- Value-Added Distribution
- Energy and Power Services
- General Industrials
- Metals and Mining
Canadian Investment Expertise:
- Our founding partners are both Canadian and have an excellent network of business and financial contacts throughout Canada
- No deal is too large—many of our Limited Partners are large institutional investors based in Canada and the U.S. with a keen interest in co-investing in our transactions
- Offices in Toronto and an affiliate in Montreal further underscore our commitment to supporting the growth of Canadian businesses through private equity investments